Best Online Bookmakers 2020
Sports betting is here to stay for Canadians, offering excitement throughout the year for punters who want to back their judgement on the biggest events. From North American staples such as ice hockey, basketball and NFL, to more global sports such as football, tennis and golf – there are a range of sports betting options available to Canadians who want to get their piece of the action. Among the leading sports betting platforms are the following sites:
Best Canadian bookmakers sites
- 888 Sport is a platform which offers the special incentive of up to a $250 sign up bonus exclusively for Canadian customers. Once you are a member, you will be able to bet on a wide range of sports which are big in Canada – from NFL to college football, boxing, UFC, horse racing, NBA and major league baseball.
- 888 Sport is noted for its relatively quick withdrawal times, and responsive customer service.
- Bet365 is another internationally recognised sports betting platform with plenty of offers for players in Canada. With over 22 million members, it is clear that Bet365 knows how to attract punters, offering a $200 matching bonus which new players are in line for after signing up and placing their wagers.
- After signing up, members will be able to bet on a range of top level sports, including football, cricket, basketball, golf and countless others. Take advantage of their free streaming service and free bet promotions.
- We can’t run through the top sports betting sites in Canada without mentioning Betsson. New players are treated to a special offer straight away, as they can deposit $75 and play with $150.
- Once aboard the ‘Betsson Express’ punters have the pick of many sports – from the mainstream games such as football, basketball and ice hockey, to more fringe competitions like curling, badminton and pool. There is live betting which lets you place bets on ongoing action, and the option of live streaming for some contests.
Top bookies in Canada
- Over at Spin Sports, members can get up to a $200 bonus when signing up to the platform. The sportsbook of Spin Palace, which has been operating since 2017, offers markets on over 70 sports.
- There are some which you might not see on competitors’ platforms, such as hurling, taekwondo and trotting. You can also bet on esports, and Spin Sports has been noted for its comprehensive customer service offering, which provides a live chat function 24 hours a day. So if variety is your thing, head into the Spin Palace for Spin Sports.
- Guts is a website with the motto ‘no guts, no glory’, and gives new members the incentive of up to a $100 free bet with a $100 deposit. Guts is big on in-play betting, and you can find 12,000 live events to place wagers on each month.
- It’s a mobile-friendly site, and you’ll be able to bet on no less than 30 sports. There’s a range of funding and withdrawal options, and you can also rely on Guts for their customer support, which features a return call service.
- And don’t forget about Unibet, going strong with over 16 million players, and offering a free $25 welcome offer. This award-winning site allows sports betting fans to make in-play wagers on no less than 40,000 live sports events each month, and is the official betting partner of the world famous Investec Derby horse race.
- What are you waiting for? With so many Canadian bookmakers offering tempting promotions and bonuses, this is the time to ‘stake your claim’.